Tupat’s Grilled Aloha Swordfish Dinner
First marinate your desired piece of Swordfish (8oz.) for 1-2 hours pending your liking. Then gill for 5-6 minutes per side while lightly brushing your Aloha BBQ sauce onto the fish. Plate and ready to serve!
- Tupat’s Twice Baked Potatoes
- Roast the potatoes whole until they’re easily pierced with a fork, just as if you were making regular baked potatoes.
- Cut them in half and scoop out the insides, leaving behind a thin shell of potato skin.
- Mash the insides, as if you were making mashed potatoes, and add in the other filling ingredients (cheese, cream, bacon, and so on).
- Divide the mashed potatoes between the potato skins and bake in the oven until piping hot.
- Add salted water to a large pot.
- Add asparagus to the boiling water.
- Cook until bright green and tender, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Throw into a sautéed pan and add butter, garlic and olive oil.
- Cook lightly and serve with sliced lemons.